Saturday 6 July 2013

Teacher Thank-Yous! (Kawaii parcels~)

So hopefully you have all realised by now that I adore kawaii things! (If not, SHAME ON YOU!) so here's a little kawaii-crafty (sort of) present that is easy to make, not too expensive (especially if you have a lot of teachers like me!) and looks great!
~I'll admit, my college finished for the summer rather early, so I did, in fact give these on the second to last day.~




It's simple!
1. You just buy a big box/tub of chocolates, (I used two boxes of Heroes because we couldn't find any tubs, *cry*.)
2. Then find a huuuge piece of material that you can happily cut into pieces, without feeling agonising regret that you COULD have made something spectacular with it.
3. Divide the chocolates into appropriate piles (I needed 9,) and make sure every teacher has a fair share (or the ones that you like best have more, I won't judge!)
4. Cut the material into squares, make sure these squares are pretty big, because it's so annoying if you go to tie it up and find it JUST doesn't fit! Ensure there is one square of material per pile.
5. Lay the square you have just cut flat on the floor and place a pile of chocolates in the very middle of it, pull up the corners of the square. Then gather in all the edges until you have a cute little nap-sack of chocolates!
6. Hold onto the edges forever so it doesn't fall apart, seriously you can NEVER let this go now that you've started this.
I kid you. Make sure you have some lovely ribbon or string or something handy so you can tie a pretty little bow around the gathered up bunch of material at the top!
7. Write a heartfelt message to your teacher, stick it on the front, and voila! You have your own (-but not really your own 'cause it's your teachers-) adorable thank you parcel!

My teachers all loved theirs! And you should love giving them! The fact that they're kinda-homemade makes the gift all the more special, even though I'll probably see them all next year for the same classes, (guess who's just bribed her teachers for her A2 year! ;))

HAVE FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment